My Lovely Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Photoescape Reviews: Nivea In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner


Because of the erratic weather we are having this past few months I have noticed my skin has become really dry that its a bit of a chore to always apply lotion every time because my skin becomes really ashy when I don't apply any lotion.

But sometimes there are lotions that feels a bit greasy when its really hot so sometimes I apply too little. Thankfully I found Nivea's In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner. I did check out some review about this and there were some that said its good while some didn't really liked it.

But of course I did tried it out for myself and overall I would say that it moisturized my skin without that greasy after feel within the day. The thing that I was a bit irritated about it is the spout of the tube is a bit big thus at times it dispenses a lot of product. The other thing is after washing it off my hands feel that they have PVC Glue on them but that goes away within a few minutes.

I do like this product but of course I think that this can be just a luxury for our skin. I actually went back using my usual lotion when I ran out of it.

Have you tried this? Let me know about your experience with this product on the comments section.

Much Love!

xx Alice 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...