I know it may sound strange but there are times that I want to wear make up that doesn't make me look like I'm wearing one - pretty weird as it is.
Because honestly most girls and ladies would prefer wearing make up that is so natural you would not think we are wearing one!
This is perfect if you want to look natural without the effects of being judged of wearing make up - Been there and I don't want to go back!
Okay before I go on in saying the products and procedure, I would just like to say that this is my way. There are actually millions maybe billions of version of this that may look similar or more 'natural' but it is one person's choice to go with this method or the other one.
In looking au naturale you have to know the most basic rule: Have a good skin care routine. As I have say myriads of times, skin care is a key component in achieving that flawless canvas for you to paint on: your skin.
Having a good skin care not just makes your skin look great but also makes it a good base for your make up.
To achieve the look:
- Prime the face
- Apply foundation
TIP: For foundation to evenly set, warm your hands and press it lightly in your face.
- Apply primer to the lids
- Define the brows
- Apply a light shimmery eye shadow in the inner corners of the eyes.
- Apply a shimmery taupe eye shadow at the center of the lids.
- Apply a matte taupe eye shadow on the outer part of the lids to intensify the look.
- Blend the harsh edges
- Apply matte taupe eyeshadow on the lower lashes
- Apply a simple winged eye liner
- Curl the lashes and apply mascara. falsies are optional.
- Contour the cheeks
- Apply blush
- Apply peach lipstick and top it with mauve lip gloss
I hope you girls like it!
Make sure to share your no make up make up look tips below!