I'm back with a new collab! I've actually posted this a couple of weeks back but due to my recent activities I wasn't able to blog it.
I will be doing a back-to-back update on this blog and my food and travel blog to keep you guys updated again.
The look that me and Reynaldo actually made is for Valentines. He did a day time look while I went with the night time look. I went for the single vixen inspiration because:
1. I am single.
2. I don't really prefer the cutesy type for night time. I prefer vixens at night.
To achieve the look:
- Prime the lids
- Apply bust in the lower lashes
- Apply skimp from the inner corners to the middle of the lids
- Apply lost to the outer corners in a sidewards V shape up to the crease
- Apply gravity to the center of the lids in the middle of the first 2 colors that was applied
- Blend harsh edges
- Apply Zephyr to the brow bone for highlight
- Apply eye liner as close to the lash line as possible
- Curl lashes and apply mascara. falsies are optional.
- Wipe off eye shadow fall out
- Apply primer
- Apply foundation or BB cream
- Seal foundation with powder
- Contour the face
- Apply red lipstick to finish the look
Urban Decay Book of Shadows
Maybelline Pore Primer
Encara BB Cream
Hengfang liquid eye liner
Ever Bilena matte lipstick in All that red
Revlon barely there dual powder.
I hope you girls like this video!
Make sure to subscribe to my beauty and lifestyle channel for other upcoming videos!