My Lovely Followers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

30 days of Kpop Challenge! Day 2 and 3


I forgot to do day 2 of this challenge yesterday since I was busy with uploading tons of content for my blogs and youtube channel so with that I will squeeze in day 2 and 3 for today! 

DAY 2:
A Song from your favorite Boys Group:

This one is a toughie since I love a lot of boy groups. I will just go with the first song that pops in my head.

Tonight by Big Bang. 


I think I mainly love this song based on the first few beats when you listen into it. It has that club vibe which is Big Bang's signature style. I also love that it has a fast pace transition into it. And also I play this song when I am running since it pumps me up to run more.

Day 3: 

A Song from your favorite Girl Group 

Simple. 

Do you love me by 2ne1. 


This is a song that I play a lot when I need a pick me up in the middle of editing or when I am tired. Its also a great song to play when you are strolling around. It has a very fun vibe into it that's why I like it. 

If you can see in the selection, you can definitely say I am a V.I.P. and BlackJack fan, but I'm not really into biased with other groups and idols, I just love YG's vibe in their songs. It has a distinct flavor that will stay in your head.

Those are for today. Share your thoughts below on the comments section below!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...