My Lovely Followers

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kpop Friday: All About Infinite

Hello ladies! I'm back! so sorry that Kpop Friday is late again. I have busy a lot so I wasn't able to blog a lot about Kpop.

Okay so the recently concluded Dream Kpop concert was held and I wasn't able to watch it. That's okay since I think there are a lot more concerts this year that I'll be able to watch for sure.

I remember that the first performers were Infinite. So who is this Infinite group by the way?


Quite honestly I don't know much about them but I did my research about them and here are some of the things I uncovered:

1. This group is composed of 7 members: Sunggyu (read as SungKyu), Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, L, Sungyeol and Sungjong.

2. They debuted June 9 2010.

3. They are famously known for the Scorpion dance. Watch it on Youtube, you will be amazed.

4. Their age ranges from 19 to 23.

They also have a sub unit called Infinite H which consists of Hoya and Dongwoo. They are currently promoting their single Special Girl.

I don't really have a lot of things to say about this group since I freeze up just looking at their pictures. Seriously, my mind goes blank just seeing their faces. I know it sounds weird but they have that boy-next-door/Bad boy aura that girls surely love.

I do hope they visit the Philippines again so they will be able to see their myriads of fans here in the Philippines.

Much Love!

xx Alice 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...