My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December 2012 Empties


Hello ladies! How are you all doing today? For me, Not so well since I think I have the colds. I have been sneezing for quite a while now because of it. But thankfully I am able to go to work today. I have been feeling like this for a couple of days now and I hate it. Thankfully I have tons of Smart C at home and lots of fruits and veggies. And as of today, I am fasting to cleanse my body of all the toxins that I've been getting last year. I will tell you more in my Diet Diaries.


Some of the items here are really needed to be thrown since I am also cleaning up some of my old make up. 

1. Nivea Visage Sparkling While Acne Oil Control cleansing foam.

I have used this for a couple of months and quite honestly I love this cleanser! I especially love the scent since its very feminine. I have actually been looking for this so I can hoard stock up on it. 

2. L'Oreal HiP Jelly Balm in Luscious.

This is by far one of the products that I really don't want to ran out since I won't be able to repurchase another one of this since its not available in Manila.

3. Avon Total Curl Mascara. 

This is a pretty good product although it smudges a lot. I actually stopped using this because I was not really happy with the results. Imagine that at the end of the day I have panda eyes not because I didn't sleep much but because of my mascara. Not a good job. 

4. Sophie Paris' Perfect Skin Acne Gel.

I actually got this at the very bottom of my drawers and since I don't use it anymore might as well throw it out. I didn't really like this acne gel since it did not dry my breakout. It basically did nothing good for it. I just threw this into the pile and forgot about it. 

Most of the products that I featured on today's post still have some product inside but I threw them out basically because they did not do their purpose to me. I sound like a mean girl with that phrase haha! but quite honestly that is the reality of it. Even if the product costs an arm and a leg for me but it didn't work, I would just have to either throw it away or give it away to a friend. 

So...What do you do with products that don't work for you? 

Let me know at the comments section below. 

Much love! 

xx Alice

4 comments:

Hollie said... [Reply]

good job on your empties! I realized that I've emptied and finished up a lot of products lately, just never bothered to post em up. I instantly threw them away... lol

Alice said... [Reply]

@Hollie actually I have more products to throw out.. I just didn't bother taking pictures of them LOL thanks for dropping by! :)

Jenny Austria said... [Reply]

i cant find perfect products for myself, i always buying the wrong ones..geesh kaya i throw things din most often haha!

geez who wants panda eyes! they need to fix the formulation of that avon..

Alice said... [Reply]

@Jenny Austria Ang sakit di ba? hay naku.. kaya sometimes I ask for samples muna to know if they work for me.. ^^, I totally agree! pero of course it would take some time for Avon to do that.. tsk tsk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...