My Lovely Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Kpop Friday! Miss A's Comeback + Surprise!


Credits to News Star! ^^,

Its Friday again! Time to party! hahaha! well...not really LOL

Suzy is soooo cute in this picture! ^0^ 


I'm quite glad that Miss A has a new song out and its very different from their previous song. They also had a style makeover for this song. The song is called 'Touch' and its choreography is really sharp.
I was able to see the MV a couple of days ago and I like it. The sound is quite different from the normal stuff I listen too which is a good change of environment if you ask me.

I was actually really curious when I saw the teasers of this song. The song has that dark aura that sucks you right in...haha! weird moment again! :-D 

I've seen other articles saying that they don't like Miss A's new look, but who are we to say that its disgusting right? I do admit that this look is really not my cup of tea but I can still appreciate the elegance of Miss A's new look.

Their look now is more mature but has a little gothic feel to it. I'm still checking pictures though if I should do an inspired look on this but I won't say if I will do it! haha! 

What I can say though is I will be having a series this coming March on my Youtube channel and it involves Kpop ^^, 

Check out the teasers 
 
 
 
 



Here's the full MV 



Do you like Miss A's look for this MV? 

Let me know on the comment box below! 

Much Love! 


1 comments:

Arrienne said... [Reply]

HI alice!! I LOVE MISS A!! ^_^

Thanks for this post and also for leaving a comment on my blog :)
I'll invite you for sure next time!~

LOVE: Arrienne

http://mineeh11.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...