My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Product Review: Human Heart Nature Lip balm in Peppermint


Ola ladies! I'm back with a review and its for the Human Heart Nature Lip balm. 

I have been using this alternately with my HiP Jelly Balm from L'oreal since I'm finishing all my make up before I buy a new set of cosmetics. I actually got this as a gift from my friend Lizzie who helped me with my first giveaway. 

Although I did not buy this I still searched for its price in case I would like to buy another one in the future. I was really glad that this cute balm just costs 64.75PHP (approx 1.48 USD) 

Lets begin with the review ok?

The Claim:

Kiss your worries away! Our better-than-ever all-natural lip balms are made only with the finest blend of cocoa butter and pure plant oils. Experience the smoother, softer glide and the mouth-watering natural flavors that will surely keep you reaching for your lip balm again and again...and again! It's totally guilt-free because with no mineral oil, petrolatum or paraffin, you're assured that you're not ingesting any nasty stuff. 

Ingredients:

Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Beeswax, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Caprylic/Capric Trigylceride, Helianthus annus (Sunflower) seed oil, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) extract, Tocopherol (+/-): Mentha piperita (Peppermint) essential oil, Menthyl lactate, Organic flavor oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa), Zinc oxide (CI 77947), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

 Pros:

- Cheap and Affordable at 64.75!
- Moisturizes my lips really well without the sticky after-feel.
- All Natural
-Proudly Made in the Philippines


Cons: 

- None.

Verdict?

I love this product! Its proudly made here in the Philippines and its all natural what can we ask for? 

Will I repurchase?

Yes, maybe next time I will try to get their other variants. :)


Have you tried this lip balm?

What do you think about it? 

Let me know on the comment box and I will talk to you next time. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 



NOTE: I am not in any way affiliated with the company and the brand that was featured in this review nor was I paid to do this review. All things stated in the review are solely my opinions

2 comments:

SunnyToast said... [Reply]

havent tried this lip balm..I been using burst bee, eos and nivea..I think I should try this one.

thanks for the review:)

Photoescape said... [Reply]

no problem ^^, glad I could help ^^,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...