My Lovely Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cuteness overload


Have you ever had the time that because you have been surfing the net too long it made you bored and just surf anything in random? 

Well I do! haha! and I've found some pictures that will just kill you with their cuteness! haha! 

I love cats and dogs, to the fact that I own 16 cats (and counting) and 3 adorable dogs.

I do not own these pictures but I've seen some of them in the website weheartit.com 

^^, 

Enjoy! 














If someone would give me a dog for Christmas I really wish you give me a Siberian husky or a st. Bernard.

I honesly love big dogs because ever since I was a kid I've had big dogs as pets. OH MY GOSH the cuteness factor just never stops! haha! 

Next time I'll show pictures of my cats and dogs ^^,

Much Love! 

-- Alice

2 comments:

Hollie said... [Reply]

I want to cuddle them all! sooo cute!

Photoescape said... [Reply]

IKR? me too! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...