My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FOTD: Smokey Blues on a payday tuesday

Ola! I wasn't able to post a FOTD yesterday but I have one for today! LOL 

I think the Monday sickness had kicked in me yesterday. I was too damn lazy! LOL 

By the way I have some great news since I have my camera to shoot my looks I also now have a tripod to use! 





Thank God for general cleaning I was able to dig up my dad's old tripod. I'll use that so I can come up with looks. I just need lighting now so I'll be all good haha! 

I named this look Smokey Blues because well... today's color is Blue! LOL 

Most of the people I pass by are wearing either a blue shirt or skirt or anything blue...and I am wearing blue too! LOL 


Let me know if this looks good. 

Products used:
Ever Bilena Shine Free Liquid Foundation in Rose Creme
Careline Shine Free Blush in Touch of Pink 
Jordache Eye shadow Palette
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame

Much Love! 

3 comments:

Aya said... [Reply]

The weather looks kinda blue today, too :]

Photoescape said... [Reply]

tooomooohhh!!! :)) pisti nakikisali pati weather! LOL

Issa said... [Reply]

nice look alice! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...